PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY AND INFORMATION FORM
As Bozgül Topaloğlu, we process your personal data within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“KVKK”) in the manner described, below, and within the limits of the KVKK.
1. Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
In accordance with Articles 4, 5 and 6 of the KVKK, your personal data shall be processed as follows:
• In conformity with the law and in good faith;
• Being accurate and up to date, if necessary;
• Being processed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes;
• Being relevant, limited and proportionate to the purposes for which the data is processed;
• Being preserved for the period of time stipulated by the relevant legislation, or the purposes for which they are processed; by Bozgül Topaloğlu to provide you with information on legal developments which you have requested via our website / mail / telephone or verbally, and to plan commercial and / or legal business strategies.
2. The Method and Legal Cause for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by Bozgül Topaloğlu through websites or social media, verbal, written and electronic media and all tools and channels.
Your personal data is processed upon obtaining your express consent as regulated in Article 5 of the KVKK, and for the realization of the purposes indicated in this Information Form of Bozgül Topaloğlu.
3. Processing Time of Your Personal Data
Bozgül Topaloğlu preserves the personal data that it processes in an accurate and up-to-date manner in accordance with up-to-date technological methods. Bozgül Topaloğlu will delete the personal data either by itself, or upon request by the data subject upon the reasons that require processing becoming obsolete.
4. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will transfer to the Purposes of Processing Personal Data in the Information Form and in addition to the data processing purposes stated below, in accordance with Article 8 of the KVKK, to business partners, lawyers and authorized courts or to enforcement offices and public institutions and organizations.
5. Your Rights within the Scope of KVKK
Under the KVKK, you have the right to:
• Ascertain whether or not your personal data has been processed;
• Request information if your personal data has been processed;
• Ascertain the purpose of processing of your personal data, and whether or not it has been used in accordance with the intended purpose;
• Be made aware of the third parties within the country, or abroad, to whom your personal data has been transferred;
• Request rectification of incomplete or inaccurate data, if any; f. Request deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under Article 7 of the KVKK;
• Request notification of transactions made as per subparagraphs (e) and (f) to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
• Object to unfavorable consequences as a result of the analysis of the data that has been processed exclusively through automatic systems;
• Request compensation for damages arising from unlawful processing of your personal data.
6. Applications within the Scope of your Rights
For the purposes of exercising your rights as stated, above, you must send your requests by using your registered electronic mail (REM) address (e-mail address that you previously notified to us) to email@example.com